Bible Believers Chapel started from a humble beginning, with five brothers at a Senior High School at Obuasi in 1977.
The School Fellowship continued until in 1984, when by the sovereign hand of God, a small Fellowship consisting of six brothers and three sisters was started on the verandah of the community’s Labour Office.
After some months, the church moved to the classroom of Kwabrafoso Junior High School.
The little church continued to move from one classroom to another, until late 1999, when the classrooms could no longer hold the increasing number of believers, a decision was taken for the church to construct its own building. Plans were made, and by the divine provision of God, coupled with the zeal and faithfulness of believers, an Auditorium with a seating capacity of 1000, was built and dedicated to the Lord in December 2002.
The evangelistic thrust of the Believers has at the moment helped to establish eight sister churches in the region.
To God be the glory!